Microsoft technology consulting services to help our clients drive excellence and business value in applications driven by Microsoft technology. Microsoft Enterprise Architecture Services. Microsoft Custom Application Development. Microsoft Product Solutions. Fast and effective deployment of your Microsoft technologies shortens the time it takes to see value from your investments; and when your people use those technologies to their fullest extent, they help grow their skills and your business. Microsoft Services consultants work with your organization to deploy and adopt Microsoft technologies efficiently and cost-effectively, and we can help you minimize risk in your most complex initiatives. Our expertise on the Microsoft platform and collaboration with our global network of partners and technical communities fuel our ability to help you consider just what else is possible through your innovation and Microsoft technologies and solutions.
MICROSOFT OPERATING SYSTEM
Microsoft Windows, or simply Windows, is a metafamily of graphical operating systems developed, marketed, and sold by Microsoft. It consists of several families of operating systems, each of which cater to a certain sector of the computing industry with the OS typically associated with IBM PC compatible architecture
MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT (ON-PREMISE AND CLOUD)
Microsoft SharePoint is a browser-based collaboration and document management platform from Microsoft - Wikipedia. Microsoft's content management system. It allows groups to set up a centralized, password protected space for document sharing.
SHAREPOINT STANDARD :
Microsoft SharePoint Standard builds on the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation in a few key product areas.
- Sites: Audience targeting, governance tools, Secure store service, web analytics functionality.
- Communities: 'MySites' (personal profiles including skills management, and search tools), enterprise wikis, organization hierarchy browser, tags and notes
- Content: Improved tooling and compliance for document & record management, managed metadata, word automation services, content type management.
- Search: Better search results, search customization abilities, mobile search, 'Did you mean?', OS search integration, Faceted Search, and metadata/relevancy/date/location-based refinement options.
- Composites: Pre-built workflow templates, BCS profile pages.SharePoint Standard licensing includes a CAL (client access license) component and a server fee. SharePoint Standard may also be licensed through a cloud model.
- Standard licensing includes a CAL (client access license) component and a server fee. SharePoint Standard may also be licensed through a cloud model."
SCCM AND SCOM
SCCM - is a configuration and patch management system for Windows OS's. SCOM - is a cross platform (Windows and Unix/Linux) performance/health monitoring system. If you want to audit what versions of software and patches a Windows OS has on it, SCCM.
MICROSOFT ACTIVE DIRECTORY (ON-PREMISE AND AZURE AD)
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft's multi-tenant, cloud based directory and identity management service. ... Azure AD also offers a rich, standards-based platform that enables developers to deliver access control to their applications, based on centralized policy and rules