Microsoft Office 365
Get the most out of your Office 365 subscription and turbocharge your business.
We've been with Office 365 since the beginning – before it was even called Office 365! (Fun fact: in its early days, Office 365 was called BPOS) And since then, we’ve been helping companies all over the world use Office 365 to make their teams more efficient and productive.
We’ve helped companies as small as one person working from a home office to companies with thousands of employees at multiple locations in different time zones. We’ve seen it all.
We’re a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, and we’ve been named the Microsoft Southeast Cloud Partner of the Year—three times.
Put your complete office in the cloud with Office 365.
Microsoft Office 365 lets you access your email, important documents, contacts, and calendar from almost anywhere and on any device. Designed to meet the needs of your business—from simple office needs to complex compliance requirements—Office 365 lets you choose which tools are right for you.
Why Office 365
Do more with less
Want better tools to help you and your staff work more productively without the headache of complex technology? The familiar messaging and collaboration services in Microsoft Office 365 will help you get more done, more quickly—no matter where you are or what device you’re using.
Because Office 365 provides a web-based alternative in addition to traditional (installed) software, you won't have to worry about installing, managing, and securing your own server hardware. Everything you need is right there on any device without the maintenance and costs of having a server in your office.
Office 365 Benefits
• Familiar Programs: Work in the programs you already know and use, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Cash Flow: Office 365 plans are paid on a subscription basis, monthly or annually. A predictable cost is spread over time rather than large and sporadic fees that could drain your cash flow. You can mix and match plans and switch between plans, so you’re never paying for more than what you need.
• Security: Office 365 offers a wealth of security features to keep your company’s data safe, including patient data for medical offices that need to stay HIPAA compliant.
• Mobility: Office 365 allows you to collaborate and communicate from anywhere, on almost any device with business-class email, shared calendars, web video conferencing, and a place for shared documents.
• Synchronicity: With Office 365, you get synchronization among mobile and desktop/laptop devices. When you delete a message from your phone, it’s automatically deleted on your desktop/laptop Outlook too. When you send an email from your phone, it’s stored in your Sent Items log on your desktop/laptop.
• Uptime Guarantee: Relax, knowing the system is backed by a 99.9-percent uptime guarantee.
Office 365 Plans and Pricing
There are a variety of Office 365 plans designed to fit your needs. All plans come with business-class email, storage, and access to online versions of Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Check the Office 365 chart below for specific details about what you get in each Office 365 plan.
No matter which plan (or plans!) you get, you’ll never have to pay for more than what you need. Do different employees need different plans? No problem. You can mix and match plans to fit your company’s needs. Don’t waste your money on unused programs. If you find your employees aren’t using some programs and could use a lower plan, you can just switch to a lower license. And you can upgrade at any time, too!
Office 365 pricing starts as low as --------user/month. Compare some of the most popular plans below.